Once the Registered status becomes available in Summer 2020, the current exclusion process will be replaced. A listing broker will still need to obtain either a CAR SELM form or broker created form that complies with Rule 7.9.1. The form will not need to be submitted to CRMLS, however, it should be kept on file for your records. Until then, the following process will apply:
STEP ONE: Complete the C.A.R SELM form or a broker created form that complies with Rule 7.9.1
1) On the C.A.R. SELM form, make sure to check paragraph 9, as CRMLS has adopted the NAR mandated Clear Cooperation Policy referenced in that paragraph.
STEP TWO: Submit information and Exclusion Form
2) Enter the requested information into each required field, then click NEXT.
3) Insert the date ONLY in the box that corresponds to the instruction from the Seller. Please note that if the Seller initialed Option C, then TWO dates need to be inserted. Click NEXT.
4) Insert the date ONLY in the box that corresponds to the instruction from the Seller;
OR, check the box that states, “Do not submit the Property to the MLS during the entire listing period,” if appropriate.
5) Click the “Select Files” button and locate the signed Exclusion Form on your computer using the browser which will open automatically. Choose the appropriate file.
6) Click SUBMIT, and your completed form will be processed.
If the Seller has instructed in the Exclusion Form that the Property is not to be submitted to the MLS for the entire listing agreement period, do not complete the following step.
STEP THREE: Input the Listing into the MLS per your Seller’s Instructions