1. UPDATED INTERNET BROWSER COMPATIBILITY
Matrix 7.2 is compatible with the latest browser versions supported by mainstream operating systems. NOTE: Operating systems (OS) and browsers such as Windows XP, Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 8 and 9 (IE8, IE9), are no longer in mainstream support. All users who are using a previous version of these browsers will be presented with a warning at login to encourage upgrading. Issues related to supported browsers that can’t be resolved by upgrading to the latest newer version will be reviewed and resolved on a priority and best-effort basis. CoreLogic will support upgrades to browsers as soon as reasonably practical after the date when the new version of the browser is available for shipment in new retail computers.
Desktop users who choose to use Internet Explorer (IE) on Windows 7 and Windows 8 can upgrade to IE11. Windows 10 users can use IE11 or Edge Browser. Firefox and Chrome automatically update to their most recent versions regardless of underlying operating system. Matrix Desktop supports the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 and Edge Browser
- And the most recent versions of:
- Android Browser
- Chrome Mobile
- Safari Mobile.
2. MATRIX MOBILE COMPATIBILITY
iPad and Android Tablet users should ensure they’re up to date with the most recent version of their browser they can install. Matrix Mobile supports the following browsers:
- IOS Safari
- IOS Chrome
- Android Browser
- Android Chrome
3. FREEHAND MAP SHAPE DRAWING TOOL
Matrix has added a new ‘freehand’ map shape drawing tool. This tool allows users to draw a polygon in any shape using a mouse. Simply click on the Freehand Polygon icon in the map toolbar, then click and hold the mouse button and start drawing the desired shape. Release mouse button to complete the shape.
To exclude listings in a freehand shape click on the RED dot and select Exclude this Shape. To delete the shape click the RED dot and select Delete Shape.
4. CONSISTENT SIZE PRINT HEADERS
Print Headers are now sized consistently across all printed displays and reports regardless of the width of the printed content to ensure reliable, predictable output.
- Members who upload custom headers should still upload an image which is 1600 x 120 pixels in order to enjoy the best appearance on their clients’ Portal sites, but should ensure that all important content is within the left half of the image so it displays on smaller screens and when printed.
- The print header reflects the left 945 pixels of the Portal header, and a preview of it has been added to all pages where headers are configured.
5. “CONTINUE EDITING” BUTTON ADDED TO ADD/EDIT AFTER SUBMITTING A LISTING
After a user submits a new listing or edits an existing listing in Matrix, they now have a convenient “Continue Editing” button that will return the user to the previous input screen.
6. INRIX DRIVE TIME IN MATRIX MAPS AND CLIENT PORTAL MAP
- Matrix Maps
- Click on the INRIX Drive Time icon on the Matrix Map screen
- Client Portal View
- Click on the Drive Time icon on the Client Portal
7. GOOGLE STREET VIEW IS COMING BACK TO MATRIX
- Google Street View can now be set when a user is inputting their listing
Release Date: February 27, 2018