The My Matrix tab allows you to manage your Contacts, Auto Emails, Concierge, Saved Searches, access Sent Email's, Create or Update CMA's and View your Watched Listings. In addition, you can manage your listings and update your account settings.
The Contacts section contains six sub-categories. You can access each one by clicking on the link underneath "Contacts".
- Auto Emails: Access to automatic emails of new listing information sent to your client.
- Concierge: Manage automatic emails that are in concierge mode.
- Saved Searches: Search criteria that have been saved for quick access.
- Sent Email: View email history of Auto Emails and Direct Emails.
- CMAs: Create and modify an existing CMA for your client.
- Watched Listings: View listings that you have designed to watch for your client.
2. My Listings:
My Listings is a list of Active and Off Market listings that you have within the CRMLS Matrix system. By clicking on this link, you can access your listings to update or modify them, run reverse prospect, view hit counters and related statistics.
Settings contain seven sub-sections. You can access these sections by clicking on settings.
My Information: This page allows you to manage the personal information used by Matrix. For each of the fields you can either use the value from your roster entry, if there is one, or enter a value manually. It is recommended that you use the roster value whenever one is available.
- Header & Footer: Allows you to enable a custom header/footer that can be seen on reports, emails, and the client portal.
- Mobile Header: This page allows you to manage the information you wish to display on the header on your mobile portal.
- CMA Cover Sheet: This page allows you to manage your CMA Cover Sheet. For each field you can either use the value defined on the Information tab, or override it with a value which is specific to the CMA Cover Sheet.
- Portal Information: This page allows you to manage the information that you wish to display on your Portal welcome page. Use the drop-downs below to select which information should be shown. (You can edit the information on the Information tab.)
- Email Signature: Allows you to enable a custom email signature that is attached to all emails.
- Speed Bar Shortcuts: Allows you to add, modify or delete custom shortcuts.
- Team Settings: This page allows you to view your formal team, or Matrix users who can occasionally work as you.
- Hotsheets: This page allows you to manage and customize your hotsheet settings.
- Custom Displays: Allows you to create a custom results display for any property type.
- Custom Exports: Allows you to select which data or fields to export from Matrix.
- IDX Configuration: Allows you to create and manage your IDX pages.
4. Portal Greeting:
This page allows you to edit the greeting message shown on your portal home page.