Available for Paragon & Flex users on 3/16. Matrix users will soon follow.
What is it?
A “Submit offer using Glide” button will appear on the listing results pages within MLS systems. (For Flex users, the feature will appear as a link instead of a button.) Clicking this will seamlessly transition you into the Glide system, where you can create, manage, negotiate, and close offers all in one place.
With this new feature, you can manage your entire transaction from beginning to end from your desktop or mobile device.
If you’ve never used Glide before, don’t worry! You can create an account at no additional cost.
Here is what it will look like in Paragon:
Here is what it will look like in Flex:
Palm Springs Flex users: All Glide features except the Submit Offer button will be available in your system. Access Glide through the new tile on your dashboard.
How does this feature help my business?
Simplicity. No more paper forms in various locations. With this new feature, you can manage your entire transaction from beginning to end from your desktop or mobile device.
- Benefits for all users
- Extract key dates from a completed offer package in seconds
- Create a calendar with key dates, automatically accounting for weekends, holidays, etc. – and automatically sync it to your Google Calendar
- Customer offer summary emails including important details, dates, and contacts. You can send emails from your own Google accounts (with Outlook coming soon).
- Benefits for Buyers’ agents
- Innovative offer-writing experience on desktop & mobile
- Highlighted areas identify all important/required parts of an offer in one place, making it easy for agents and brokers to find
- Ability to track offers via links
– Get alerted when people view your offer
– Receive SMS notifications
– Additional security
- Track & send transaction details to the listing agent, even for offers that did not originate in Glide
- Identification of required fields (typically a Pro feature, but no cost for CRMLS users)
- Access to semantic analysis (typically a Pro feature, but no cost for CRMLS users)
- Benefits for Listing agents
- Quickly compare, manage, counter, and accept offers
- Solicit offers from buyers’ agents via a link – available in the transaction, the CRMLS listing, or via email
- Comparison tables for offers
- Presentation-mode for Zoom calls (typically a pro feature, but no cost for CRMLS users)
- Negotiation tools for counteroffers
- Listing agents can enable “offer sharing” whereby received offers appear in the seller’s version of Glide.
Will this feature be available to CRMLS Matrix users as well?
Yes. We are doing a phased rollout where Paragon and Flex will receive this feature first. Matrix users will have access soon after; however, we have not yet set a specific date.
Are C.A.R. forms included in Glide?