After all buy-side parties sign the necessary forms, use Glide to send the offer package to the listing agent.
To send the offer package, the buyer side team completes two tasks:
Creating an offer summary
Customizing the email options
The offer summary helps the listing team understand and evaluate offers. Emailing from within Glide allows the buyer’s agent to access offer tracking tools.
To begin, open the transaction in Glide and click “Offer Package” on the left menu.
Optional: On the Offer Package page, click the file(s) to review the terms and details of the offer. When you’re finished reviewing, click “Close.”
Note: The buyer team created this signed offer package. It is not possible to edit this document. If you need to make changes, the buyer team must create a new offer.
Click the “Next: Prepare Email Offer” button on the bottom right.
On the Submit Offer page, click “Continue.”
Before Glide submits the package, the buyer’s agent confirms offer details on the summary pages.
- Make sure the details in the summary match the information in the offer package.
- If you created the offer package in Glide, the summary page fields are pre-filled.
- Verify the parties and details on each page.
Click “Continue” as you move through the workflow.
Before submitting an offer, confirm the listing agent’s contact information.
- You can add another email address for the listing agent or team member (optional).
- Check the confirmation box “I have confirmed the listing agent’s contact info is correct,” to confirm you have verified the listing agent’s email address(es).
This is your last chance to review the information.
After you click the Continue button on this page, Glide will send the offer package to the listing agent.
By default, Glide sends the offer package from a no-reply notification email address. You can change that “send from” email address to your own Gmail or Outlook account.
Add an optional note for the listing agent or edit the pre-filled information, such as the buyer’s contact info at the bottom of the message.
You can send a more secure message and enable Glide tracking if you select “By Email Link.” This option also provides timely information about the status of the offer by:
- Confirming message receipts on Glide accounts
- Displaying the time and date when the other party opens the file in Glide
- An SMS notification (sent to the buyer team) when the listing side views the offer
Checking “Confidence Boosters” on the Submit Offer page activates this optional notification tool.
- Agents can opt-in to receive instant offer updates through SMS notifications by checking this box.
- This option is available to buyer’s agents on the Submit Offer page.
- By making this selection, you authorize Glide to send notifications to you when the other team takes key actions such as viewing, rejecting, accepting, or countering the offer.
- You can opt-out of Glide’s SMS notifications at any time by replying “STOP.”
Click “Continue” to email the offer package to the listing agent and return to the Offer Package page.
Once you’ve emailed the listing agent, the Offer Package page status changes to “Submitted.”
Scroll down the page and click the “Show More” link to review offer details, including Key Terms and/or any Contingencies.
Further down the page you can find the Offer Package Documents and the Activity log.
To check the status of the offer or to review the Activity log, click “Offer Package” on the left menu.
Updated April 2021