An email signature is a block of text that is defaulted at the end of an email message which often contains the sender’s name and contact information. An email signature often contains a name, business name and contact information, and a link to your website etc. This tutorial will also explain how to create a link directed to your website.
Email Signature allows you to personalize your signature anyway you like.
1. Click Settings from the Matrix Tab.
2. Click the Email Signature link.
3. Enter your name, contact information etc. in the email field below.
How do I make the Link?
4. In the email field, create the wording, example: www.crmls.org
5. Go to the website you would to create a link for.
6. Highlight and copy the web address
7. On your Email Signature screen, click the Link button.
8. Paste the link in the URL field, then click the OK button.
Note: You can also enter the web address in the URL field.
9. Click the Save button.