The following Matrix Configuration Changes will be effective October 1, 2019.
New Construction Warning
Price Change Arrow
• When a listing is Sold, the direction of the arrow shown next to the price will refer to the change between the Original List Price and the Selling Price.
• When a listing is Cancelled or Expired, the direction of the arrow will refer to the change between the Original List Price and the current List Price.
• In all other statuses, the direction of the arrow will show the difference between the Last List Price and the current List Price.
Number of Units
The current Number of Units field will still be required, but the default of “1” for Residential Property Type will be removed. In addition:
- The Number of Units field will be relocated near the top of reports/displays;
- The Number of Units will be visible on all reports/displays, both consumer and agent;
- The Number of Units will be included in all IDX and Syndication feeds;
- The Number of Units will be added to the Detail and Quick search pages.
Price Per Square Foot in Stats
Price Per Square Foot will be added to the Matrix Stats system.
Price Per Square Foot will appear under the Statistic list of possible statistic types when creating a custom chart. i.e. ”Price per Sqft, Average” , “Price per Sqft, Median” and “Price per Sqft, Volume”.
Price Per Square Foot on Tabular Stats
Price Per Square Foot will be added to the different “Tabular” displays in the Stats feature of Matrix.
City and Map Search will be moved up to the basic section in CRMLSMobile.com (aka Matrix Mobile). The new order of the basics section is: Map Search, City, Area, and then the rest of the fields as they are today.
Assistant to Copy Listings
Personal Assistants will be able to copy listings, specifically and only listings for an agent to whom they have been designated in the Association staff-controlled “Assistant To” field.
Office Assistants will be able to copy listings, with the ability to make a copy for any agent within their office (or sub offices if the Multi Office functionality is enabled for that office).