We are pleased to announce new enhancements to the MLS Touch mobile app, rolling out in phases starting on June 1, 2022.
Display and Navigation
Listing photos are larger, and their text is easier to read. A new label shows where Contacts, Favorites, and Sent listings originated.
Note: Use the new toggle in Preferences to restore the old display if you prefer.
Additional Sorting Options
We have added a new Date sort option in your contacts’ Favorites, Sent Listings, and My Favorites. Sort your search results from oldest to newest or vice versa. MLS-Touch uses this sort by default, but you can change it in Preferences.
- Realist fields for Foreclosure and Special Assessments
- “Coming Soon” listings will display an End Date (or Start Showing Date or Active Date)
- A new flag in Contacts profiles, “Sync with External Applications,” allows you to decide whether to sync a contact to external applications like Matrix
- Email fields in Contacts (Email2 and Email3) that you can synchronize to external applications
- New appearance for Map options on Android devices
- Median Price now appears in Statistics
- You can now mark multiple Contacts’ Favorites as “Viewed” from lists
- Share menus on listings now include the option to copy the MLS number
- New guidelines and restrictions for colors in Branding and Sharing
- Moving Sent Listings and Agent Suggestions into Favorites no longer makes them disappear
- ShowingTime now works in landscape mode on iOS
- Swiping photos in landscape mode and in full screen now functions correctly on iOS
- MLS-Touch now searches for leads properly in iOS, even if you add a space
- Various optimizations and stability improvements for Android 12 and iOS14