Sharing your MLS password is a Rules violation!
What is “Assume Identity?”
Assume Identity is a feature with in Paragon that you, as an agent or broker, can give permission to a licensed agent or unlicensed assistant with in your office or firm, Paragon access as you. They would log into Paragon using their own unique username and password and then select “Assume Identity”.
This feature provides a “paper trail” showing when that agent or assistant assumed your identity, and any additions, changes, or updates they made to your information (i.e. contacts, listings searches…), while in your Paragon account.
Giving permission to Assume your Identity
1. From the Preference icon, select User
2. Select Assume Identity
3. Click the + Add button
If you’re in a large office, use the Search box to quickly find the person by entering their Name or MLS ID#.
4. When the name appears check the box
5. Select SAVE
Delete someone from your Assume Identity list
• Check the box next to their name
• Select the Delete button
• Select Delete Item
Assume an ID
Once an Agent or Broker has given you permission to assume their ID,
• Click on the Assume Identity link (upper right corner of your Paragon screen)
• Click on their name to highlight, and then select Assume
• Save anything you’re working on before selecting Ok
The title bar on the Home Page Message will show the Agent/Broker’s Name and Assumed by Name
Exit Assume Identity and return to your ID
• Click on the Assume Identity link
• Select click HERE
• Save anything you’re working on before you click OK