Matrix 6.12 Updates
1. AUTO-EMAIL ENHANCEMENTS
- With the release of Matrix 6.12, the system will now send a 'Welcome Message Ignored' notification to agents. The email notification will be triggered if your client has not activated their auto email within 3 days of receiving their "Welcome Message" once you've set up a new auto email.
- Once an auto email is activated, Consumers will now be able to preview up to 10 listings from within their auto-email notification inside of their inbox prior to clicking on the link.
2. CLIENT PORTAL CHANGES
Header and Footer images will now span the width of the entire page in the client portal.
- New Size: 1200×85 pixels (Old Size: 745×85 pixels)
- You can locate the new template design options in the Matrix platform by going to the My Matrix tab, then clicking on Settings, then selecting Header & Footer under the My Information section.
New Side-by-Side Thumbnail and Map Display
- The client portal has been redesigned to include a new default split view showing listing information on the right side of the screen, and a map view on the left side of the screen.
- New Print, Email, and Mark as Viewed icons have been added along with new sort options.
- The Welcome and Properties tabs have been relocated to the left side of the screen.
- All Mapping tool icons are now grouped together.
Save button has been added next to the Search Tab.
- Clicking the Notes icon in the property information section will now expand the notes field in the same section.
New Image Ribbons
- The client portal redesign includes new ribbons in the side-by-side display.
- The new ribbons will appear over the main image for 7 days and are designed to highlight status changes on listings.
The new ribbon color format will be:
- New Listings – Green
- Price Decrease – Green
- Price Increase – Green
- Back on Market – Green
- Pending Sale – Orange
- Backup Offer – Light Blue
- Sold – Red
- Lease – Red
- Two new buttons have been added allowing Clients to toggle between New and All listings.
New Sorting feature allows Clients to select from:
- Newest first, Price – lowest first, and Price – highest first
3. MARKET WATCH
- The convenient new Down Arrow icon on the results screen allows switching between sections without navigating back to the home page.
4. CUSTOM DISPLAY – AGENT 1 LINE
- The Agent 1 Line display can be modified and saved as a custom default display without having to name it first.
- Once a modification is made, simply go to the gear icon and select "Set Current Displays as default…" and a copy of this grid will automatically be named "My: Agent 1 Line"
You can also go to the Manage Display icon and create a Custom Display Name if you do not want to set the modified display as your default.
- Click the following link to learn how to create a custom Agent 1 Line display: http://kbcrmls.wpengine.com/knowledgebase/how-to-customize-the-agent-1-line-display/
- When inputting a Listing into Matrix, the Action Tool Bar within the Add/Edit screen will now "float" so it will always be visible and easily accessible for users.
6. MODIFY LISTING
- When modifying a listing in Matrix, a new thumbnail preview will be displayed on the 'Modify Listing' screen to help users confirm they are selecting the correct property.
7. NEW WEBINAR WIDGET
- CRMLS members can now easily access the Free Education Webinar registration page with the new 'Webinar Widget' on the Matrix Home Tab. The webinar shortcut can be located under the "+ Additional" widget. Users will need to manually click and drag this new icon onto the work area to enable the new widget.
8. BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
In an effort to ensure a consistent user experience, only the latest browser versions will be supported by Matrix. Users who are using an outdated browser will be presented with a warning at login.To ensure that you are using the latest supported Internet Browser Version of either Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari, please visit the following site: What Browser am I using?