The latest MLS-Touch update includes an updated, modern interface that streamlines your experience in the app for a more efficient workflow, along with other additional improvements.
The update will be available on Monday, December 4, and features will be added throughout the week. If you don’t manually download the update at some point in the week then by the end of the week you will receive a reminder notification.
- New modern colorful interface
- Messages and Profile are now accessible from the homepage. A badge notification indicates a new message.
Note: The option to edit your profile from the home page is a feature that will be available soon.
MLS-Touch now has a much clearer display, as shown here in the More menu:
- Added parcel/lot dimensions within the Map View
- Additional Realist Tax fields, such as “Local Tax Rate”
- New keyword search by location; i.e. School District and Zip Code
- Office information within member rosters
- Multiple Virtual Tours will display (if applicable)
- MLS-Touch display remains consistent between iOS and Android devices
- Hotsheets now incorporates the Smart Search from a Map search or the Search tab. This enables users to search for most geographical boundaries, locations, or school districts.
- Renamed “Cities” to “Locations” in the Hotsheet
- Customize your default message for emailing or texting listings
- New data for better statistics
- The branded client app has also been updated with similar User Interface (UI) improvements