Most sellers can only see how well their house is performing in the market by the number of showings scheduled. However, with Paragon Connect we can paint a larger picture by taking information from all Buyer preferences and using that data to inform the Seller side.
As an agent, use Paragon Connect to see:
- How many views your listing has
- How many people have marked your listing as a Favorite, Possible, or Rejected in the Collaboration Center
- How often it’s appeared in searches
This guide will go through how the Sell Side information is presented to you, the agent; and how to assign or remove a contact to a listing.
Assign a Contact
- To assign a contact to a listing, start by clicking on the Seller tab
- Click the green plus sign (+) to Assign a Contact
- Click on a contact, or use the search box to refine your list
- Enter a Personalized Welcome Message
- Select the notification options for both the Seller and the Agent: Off, Daily, or Weekly
- Click Complete & Send Invite to start sending notifications
From the Seller tab, you can view the activity on your listing and see more detailed information by clicking on Statistics.
The statistics page shows a lot of important Sell Side information:
- Activity Summary:
- listing views
- broker tours
- open houses
- days on market (DOM)
- Activity from Collaboration Center
- an activity chart broken down by the day of the week
- Real Estate agent views
- prospective buyer views
- price changes
- Prospective Buyers Activity – shows the number of times a prospective buyer marked the property as a Favorite, Possible, or Rejected.
- Real Estate Agent Views and Prospective Buyer Views – compares the number of views from each type of viewer
- Real Estate Agent Recommendation – the number of times an agent recommended your listing to their prospective buyers
- Real Estate Agents vs Prospective Buyers Saved in Search – compares the number of times an agent or prospective buyer saved your listing in a search
- Social Media – shows the number of times a user came to your listing from an Email or Facebook; and looks at the number of comments that consumers and agents left on the listing
If you are using Paragon Connect on a desktop or other larger device, this is how the Listing Statistics view will appear:
Remove Contact from listing
On the contact’s page, click the Sell Side Site toggle switch so that it turns red and has an ‘x‘, then tap the check mark in the green circle. This will remove the contact’s access to the Sell side of the Collaboration Center.
To completely remove the contact from this listing, click the red Remove From Listing button on the contact’s page, and then click Remove From Listing again on the confirmation screen.