What’s New and the Latest Enhancements in Paragon – Effective April 13, 2022
Fixes in Paragon
The Office Information under Collaboration Center Preferences no longer generates errors when it auto-populates from the office record.
Saved Property Search – Updates to the Saved Property Searches Grid
We’ve improved the Saved Property Searches grid to give you more information and improve your workflow.
- We changed the default filter to “My Searches.” You can still find all the searches that CRMLS and your Association define by changing the filter.
- Sorting the grid by Modified now lists the searches that you created most recently first.
- We added a new “Created By” column to show who created the search: CRMLS, your Association, “Me” (for searches you create), or your contact in Collaboration Center.
Preferences – Update the Email Options page
We updated the Email Preferences page with a cleaner display and concise wording. We’ve also moved the Display Property Address option out of its own node and into the Email Options page.
Before this release, zooming into the map in Paragon would load parcel lines from both Google Maps and Black Knight (the developers of Paragon) on the same display. This led to multiple parcels appearing to stack on top of each other, creating confusion. We have removed the Google parcel lines so that you only see one set on the map.
To prepare for future Paragon Connect modules, we are improving the navigation menu by making your content easy to find.
Here are the old and new menus for side-by-side comparison. You can see the following changes:
- Reduced drop-down arrow size
- Added a line separator
- “Dashboard” changed to “Home“
- New icon for Contacts
- “Member Search” changed to “Members” with a new icon
- “My Content” moved to the bottom
We recently added a card to the buyer activity page that contains the number of Archived Listings your client marks. An Archived Listing is one separate from your saved searches that your buyer marks as a Favorite or Possible. Archived Listings often appear when either a search’s criteria or a listing’s information changes so much that the listing no longer matches the search.
Since these listings are still important to your buyers, we have moved them into an “Archived Listing” section. You can find this section in your buyer activity page, along with these details:
- A definition of Archived Listings
- Favorite and Possible listings
- Total Archived Listings
Note: The listings your clients reject and the ones they haven’t decided on do not move to Archived when the search criteria or listing information changes.
We’ve upgraded the thumbnail view in Paragon Connect to be faster and more responsive than its previous version, along with a few other new characteristics:
- Larger, darker fonts for better legibility
- We’ve removed the status bar banner to incorporate it in the listing summary
Note: The new thumbnail view currently only appears within the Contact Module. We are working on making more view updates.
When you migrate from mobile devices to larger devices, the thumbnail view now becomes a two-column layout, allowing you to view more listings per page.
In earlier versions, when you checked one or more listings, a gray contextual bar would appear, showing you your action options. The new thumbnail view now opens the contextual bar at the top, giving you more space.
The same share options (email, text, copy link, Facebook) still appear in the new thumbnail view.
Note: You can still click on the three-dot menu in the upper right corner to add listings to a cart, create driving directions, and view a list of third-party integrations.