We have updated our End User License Agreement (EULA) in compliance with California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) requirements.
This update requires all users to agree to the terms and conditions and sign the EULA when logging into Matrix or Paragon.
The steps are simple:
Log into Matrix or Paragon as normal.
- Clareity will redirect you to the EULA
- Read the entire agreement
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to sign the agreement
- Type your name in the signature box as displayed, using upper and lower case letters
- Click on the I Agree button.
This completes the steps.
- Feel free to print a copy of the EULA for your records.