Creating an Auto Email for a client allows Matrix to monitor for New/Updated listings and auto delivers listings to your client.
How to Create an Auto Email.
Generate a Search, by clicking on the Search Tab
Select criteria that fits your clients’ needs and click Results
From the results page, click on Save
Note, do not select specific listings from the results page, this will result in your client only receiving updates for those specific listings chosen. If you feel like there are listings that do not meet your clients’ requirements, select the listing(s) and use the “Refine” tab at the bottom to discard.
Under Save, select New Auto Email
Select an existing Contact or click on Create a New Contact (Required)
- CC: (optional)
- Check box to BCC me a copy of all emails (optional)
Type a Subject line (Required)
- Edit Salutation (optional)
- Modify Welcome Email Message (optional), if you modify click on the gear to default message to all auto emails.
- Modify Recurring Email Message (optional), if you modify click on the gear to default message to all auto emails.
- Edit your Signature (optional)
Note, you may want to modify the welcome and recurring email to include OneHome resources to ensure your client is aware of the benefits of activating a OneHome account and to stay connected to you, the agent.
Select Settings (optional) and choose Schedule to update and Auto Email, then Click Save
- ASAP: Emails are sent as soon as possible.
- Daily: Emails are sent on the days you choose.
- Monthly: Emails are sent on the first of the month at midnight.
Updated Nov 2021