Brokers can now set a default email address for their offices to receive their current CRMLS Compliance-related emails.
What does this mean?
- Any Compliance emails that would ordinarily go to a broker, office manager and/or office assistant (e.g. agent citations, etc.) can now go directly to a single email address of the broker’s choice, called the Office Compliance Email.
- The Office Compliance Email is the single defined email address for broker-level compliance emails sent to an office. Please note, agents will still receive notices separately to their roster email addresses.
- Please note: If brokers do not update this field, the Compliance emails will be sent as follows: Office Manager email (if there is an office manager linked to the office). If there is no Office Manager linked to the office, the Designated Broker (DB) will receive the Compliance Emails.
What do brokers have to do?
- We strongly recommend brokers login to verify that the populated email is the one they want as the “dedicated” compliance email address. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click on Change Contact Information under Modify Office in the Add/Edit tab
- Enter the email address of the broker’s choosing in the Office Compliance Email field.
- Click “Submit Office”
As a reminder, brokers are still responsible for keeping up to date on communications from the CRMLS Compliance department.