Old information might mean a missed connection or miscommunication – make sure your information in CRMLS Matrix is accurate and up-to-date.
From your homepage, hover your cursor over Roster and select Agent Roster. From there:
- Enter your Member ID, your name, or your license number
- Click Results
- Click the edit pencil from either the “Long” or “1 Line” display
- Select Change Contact Information and update your roster information as necessary, i.e., email address or phone number.
- When finished, click the Submit Member button
You will see a confirmation message stating “Input Succeeded.” Click Add / Edit Photos to continue and update your image.
Note: If you only need to update your image, follow steps 1-3, and then click Manage Photos.
- Click Browse to select an image from your computer to upload
- If you have multiple images, click, hold, drag, and then drop your primary photo into the Primary slot position
- To delete an image, check the box in the top left of the image placeholder and select Delete Checked
- Follow the Compliance Advisory information in red
- Read the entire Image Upload Certification authorization
- When finished, click the Certify and Save button
You will see a confirmation message stating “Input Succeeded.”