Date Range Search
Adding a date range to your searches allows you to search for listings based on specific date related criteria. Follow the steps below to add a date range to your search criteria.
1. From the Search tab, select a search link under the Property Type you would like to search.
2. Select your search criteria and enter a date range in any of the available date fields.
When entering dates, you can use various formats to get the results you need. (Tip: Click the Calendar icon to enter a date using a calendar). Refer to the list of options below.
- To input a specific date range for example, January 1st to March 10th, enter 01/01/17-03/10/17.
- To enter a whole number for a “day’s back” search, enter 0 which represents today’s date or 0-10 for 10 days back.
- To search for listings that are greater than the specified date use the + sign. For example, enter 2/1/17+ or 90+ for listings that were listed 90 days back from the specified or present date.
- To search for listings that are less than the specified date use the – sign. For example, enter 2/1/17- or 90- for listings 90 days or older than the specified or present date.