The user interface has been improved, including a new iPad interface
If your device has the auto update feature, the MLS-Touch app will update automatically. If not, you will need to update the app manually.
New & Expanded Smart Search
- The Search bar is more intuitive; keywords used will populate more results.
- Typing a street name can also show matched results for Areas, Subdivisions, Cities, etc.
- Agents and clients can now search by Points of Interest (POI).
- The filter and results count will now appear in the upper right corner.
Realist Tax integrations
Expanded data: More than 80 fields are now supported. You have the ability to switch between MLS and tax data records.
- Map parcel boundaries. Zoom into the map and view parcel boundaries and see Realist tax data details, even for off-market listings.
- Owner information is available and can be imported and saved to your contacts.
Copy and Paste function
You may now copy/paste listing information and share via SMS, email, or in-app message.
Buyers Side visibility to Agents – Enhanced Agent Communication
The Member Roster will now display all Active, Sold, and Expired listings for the agent.
- Agents can export the roster information and import into their phone as contacts to chat and share listing information.
Updated Banner and Share Button
The term “Listed X days ago” has been replaced with “Added on Date” to avoid confusions with DOM.
When sharing property details, the “Share” button has been moved below the photos to have all the actions in one convenient location.
- You can share by SMS, email, or in-app message (Android and iPhone will appear differently)
Updated Nov 2020