Here are the latest Realist updates, available as of 1/12/2022:
- Direct Property Search – error message
- Issue: When a property search returned no results, users would see an error message.
- Fixed: Now when a property search returns no records, Realist will display a “No Record Found” message.
- Neighborhood profile charts missing
- Issue: Realist reports were missing neighborhood profile charts.
- Fixed: Reports now display charts.
- Incorrect Location Cities and Municipalities showing in Realist
- Issue: Clients reported instances where incorrect location (counties) names appeared in Realist.
- Fixed: The correct county names now appear in Realist.
- Tax ID did not appear on the property card (parcel card)
- Issue: Properties’ Tax IDs did not appear in their parcel cards.
- Fixed: Tax IDs now appear on parcel cards.
- When a user tried to ‘Quick Export’ for 3000 search results, they would see an error message
- Issue: Clients reported errors when attempting to do a quick export for 3,000 search results.
- Fixed: Realist has fixed this bug to allow for a maximum of 3,000 records.
- My Search page does not display fully on mobile devices
- Issue: Clients reported that the My Search page would not fully display on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Realist has fixed this issue to ensure correct mobile display.
- Realist static detail report text display.
- Issue: Clients reported incorrect text displays on direct property detail reports.
- Fixed: Realist has fixed this to ensure that the correct text displays in the appropriate format.
Updated Jan 2022