Here are the latest enhancements and bug fixes arriving to Realist Tax effective April 12th, 2023.
- A “What’s New” announcement has been added, allowing a pop-up message to be posted across all Realist accounts.
- A direct link option has been added so that users may link their CRMLS listings directly to the Realist Standard Flood Report.
- The error in the Saved Properties reverse link has been fixed and now connects to the correct property listing.
- The square footage calculation issue has been fixed and now displays accurate calculations when using the radius tool on small, measured shapes of a few hundred square feet.
- The data and the label on the Standard Flood Map report have been updated to include the flood panel data that accurately represent the Community Number – Map Panel & Suffix.
- Active listings will no longer display the Sell Score on Realist records.