Here are the latest Realist enhancements and bug fixes
User Interface (UI) Upgrade
We have updated the User Interface (UI) for Realist to meet new design standards. You will see the UI refresh throughout the Realist Dashboard (Homepage) and report pages.
Note that a UI refresh does not usually change functionality; however, there are a few exceptions. In some cases, we’ve updated the design elements of some user actions, such as converting check boxes to toggle options (ON/OFF). Overall, the UI upgrade should not require additional training, as it maintains a familiar look and feel for Realist users like you.
Realist Dashboard – No Search Results:
Realist Dashboard – Search Result – Parcel Card Display:
Realist Property Details Report:
New Sell Score Feature Added
We’re introducing a few helpful details to the Sell Score feature. Realist now shows Sell Score number ranges next to each of the ratings. This feature can help you understand which scores to search when using the Sell Score tool.
Updated Chart Colors for Neighborhood Profile Report (ADA Compliance)
We’ve changed some of the charts on the Neighborhood Profile to have ADA-compliant color schemes.
Realist bug fixes include:
- Realist API client – Error when clicking the “Print” button at the top right of the Realist record
- Issue: Users are reporting an error when clicking on “Print” button at top of Realist record display.
- Fix: CoreLogic has now fixed this issue and re-developed the print button to work with SecureLink requests.
- Valid Subdivision shows zero
- Issue: Valid Subdivision searches are showing zero
- Fix: We’ve fixed the issue so that when you search with a valid Subdivision, the results will show
- Comparable Search Criteria options not saving/unresponsive.
- Issue: Clients reported that search criteria options are not saving or are
- Fix: This was a front-end issue, which we have
- Subdivision Search
- Issue: When clients search with multiple subdivision values, the search is not returning their
- Fix: This is a front-end issue with comma value, and we have fixed this.
Updated July 2021