In the event you commit a violation and a CRMLS Compliance Analyst issues you a citation, CRMLS will send a separate notice via QuickBooks/Intuit containing your invoice. CRMLS sends invoices directly from QuickBooks to the email address that is on file in your MLS Roster within 1-2 business days of the citation date.
As seen in the example below, the invoice will reference California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. If you cannot locate the invoice in your inbox, we recommend checking your spam and junk folders.
As a reminder, you must make payments in full no later than the due date on the invoice unless you are contesting the citation and violation. For more information regarding the citation review process, click here.
- Pay online using a debit card, credit card, or e-check.
- Send a check made payable to CRMLS, Inc. via mail to the address below. Be sure to include the Citation number on the memo line and allow up to seven (7) business days for processing.
Please note: checks sent via traditional mail must be received by CRMLS before the suspension date outlined on your Citation Notice to prevent the suspension of MLS services.
Compliance c/o CRMLS, Inc.
15325 Fairfield Rd, Suite 200
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Making a payment
- Click on the invoice link located in the email sent via QuickBooks.
- Choose the payment method at the top of the fine summary.
- If paying by debit card or credit card, click “Add Card,” then enter the card information. If you’ve made a payment using QuickBooks in the past and saved your card information, your card will automatically appear, as shown in the example below.
- Click on the “Pay” button located underneath the payment information. The system will take you to a confirmation page once your payment has been completed. CRMLS will email you a receipt for the invoice via QuickBooks.
Viewing your invoice
To view your invoice, click on the “View Invoice” button located to the right of the payment information fields. To download or print your invoice, use the icons located to the right of the “View Invoice” button. Paid invoices will display a “Paid” stamp and $0 amount, shown below.
To access the frequently asked questions regarding CRMLS citations and payments, click here.