This guide will help you set up the My Information section in Matrix. This section is where you control your email signature, set up your headers and footers, and maintain your Portal Profile.
CRMLS Matrix pulls your info from your association profile. The Information Tab allows you to update this within Matrix.
Review your information for accuracy. If everything is correct, continue to the Header & Footer tab.
If you need to make changes, check the Override box to the right of the field(s) you need to update, and modify the information as needed. When you have finished, click Save at the bottom.
Header & Footer tab
The Header will display on your clients’ and contacts’ Portal.
- Select a Banner template or upload your own custom image.
- Add your Photo.
- Select your Branding information and the order you would like it to display on the header.
- Choose default or custom Color themes.
The Print Header will display on certain reports, such as flyers. Any changes you make to the Header will also automatically update the Print Header.
The Printer Footer will display at the bottom of reports.
- Choose to include the footer or not.
- If you have yes selected, click the drop-down arrow to select the Branding information and order.
- Choose default or custom Color
CMA Cover Sheet tab
Set up your Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) Cover Sheet so it’s ready to go when you prepare a CMA presentation. Change your photo or override your contact information. If you made any changes, make sure to click the Save button.
Email Signature tab
Add/update your signature with all your contact information, including your DRE#.
- Click the image icon to insert your agent photo or logo.
- Add a special character such as the copyright or registered trademark symbols.
- Change the font style, size, color, or background color.
- Additional font options such as bold or italicize.
Portal Profile tab
Click on Contact Information, and then click on the down arrows in the appropriate fields to select your contact information.
To add additional contact information or modify existing information, go back to the Information tab, make the necessary changes, then return to the Contact Information tab to select your changes.
Updated July 2021