Coming Soon is now available in Paragon!
Coming Soon allows listing agents to take up to 21 days to stage properties, take interior photos, prepare them for showings, and so on, without Days on Market accruing.
Within one (1) business day of any public marketing of the property, the Listing Broker must ensure the listing is in Active or Coming Soon status.
How is Coming Soon similar to Active?
- Marketing is allowed in both statuses, so long as Coming Soon listings are clearly marked as Coming Soon.
- Both Coming Soon and Active listings are fully displayed to other professional users of MLS systems.
- The listing agent offers a commission on both Coming Soon and Active listings.
How is Coming Soon unique?
- Coming Soon listings have limited distribution: they will not go out from the MLS to portals like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com, or to IDX broker and agent websites.
- Showings are not permitted in Coming Soon.
- Because of these limitations, Days on Market do not count in Coming Soon.
Coming Soon Status
Type Coming Soon in the Status field or click the magnifying glass, select it from the list, and click Save.
The Start Showing Date will become a required field. Enter the date (not to exceed 21 days from the listing date) and continue entering your listing.