My Home by ShowingTime
ShowingTime is excited to bring an improved seller’s experience, My Home by ShowingTime, for your clients. They have updated their sellers’ application to feature a modern user interface, an intuitive navigation and a streamlined workflow. Existing sellers will automatically get the new experience.
Nothing changes for agents. You may continue communicating with your sellers, have them confirm appointments and receive published feedback the same way they know and love.
Sellers will now be able to:
- View a snapshot on showings and activities on their listing(s)
- Easily navigate between a listing overview, activities and feedback
- Manage multiple listings within the application (some additional steps may be required)
- Create a username and password to securely access their account
1. Will sellers need to download anything to see the updates?
No, no additional download is required. Once the update goes live, all the screens sellers see on their desktop, phone and tablet will be automatically updated to reflect the improvements.
Sellers can continue to use the current ShowingTime app. However, an improved seller’s app, My Home by ShowingTime, will soon be available in the App Store and on Google Play.
Again, nothing changes for agents; you will continue to use the current ShowingTime mobile app.
2. Is there any material agents can preview and/or share with their sellers?
Yes, here is a seller’s quick start guide: New Seller’s Experience Guide
Additionally, sellers can familiarize themselves with the improvements here: See what’s changed.
April 30, 2019