Here are the latest Realist Tax enhancements and bug fixes, effective 06/09/2022.
- The Customize View section under Reports now shows a Select All option you can use to quickly select all fields.
- Shape Area display cards now automatically adjust their units of measurement. Smaller map shapes appear in square feet and larger map shapes appear in square miles.
- The comparable property push pin on the Map now links to the correct property.
- Previously, trying to select “MLS” as the Data Source for a Comparable Report would return an error. Since current versions of Realist only use tax data as a source for comparable searches, we have removed the “MLS” Data Source as a search option.
- We have corrected typos on the ValueMap Registration page.
- When using the Quick Email function, the Neighborhood Profile Report now displays and prints Charts properly.
- The subdivision attribute that appears when changing to a new county/city search from the My Search tab now appears properly. Previously, the subdivision attribute would show the error message, “Attribute does not have any values.”
- The Search Criteria button is available again on the Neighborhood Profile Report.